Welcome to WAVE Camp Caribbean
- Swimming and Water Polo Camps for athletes from Florida to the Caribbean.
- Founded in 1993 by former Olympians from the Caribbean.
- We understand the specific needs of athletes from the region.
- Offering Affordability, Accessibility, and Excellence in Coaching.
- We encourage hard work, individual development, good sportsmanship.
TRAIN HARD. HAVE FUN. MAKE NEW FRIENDS
MEET OUR DIRECTORS
Brian Donahue, Swim and Water Polo Coach
All American, All Ivy, Team Captain
Princeton University Class 1991
Karen Donahue - Founder, Camp Director, Coach
All Ivy, Brown University Class of 1989
Olympian Trinidad & Tobago 1988
Andrew Phillips - WAVE Camp Director
Swim & Water Polo Coach
Olympian, Jamaica 1984
WHAT WE OFFER
FLEXIBILITY AND RANGE OF MOTION
INJURY AWARENESS & PREVENTION
REMARKABLE & MEASURABLE RESULTS
strength and flexibility training ON THE BEACH
expert instruction in the pool and the classroom
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS AND PARTNERS